⇢ Click here to See Today’s Discount on Australian Gold JWOWW Natural Black Bronzer with Ink Drink Complex⇠
• Natural Black Bronzer provides instant dark color with a combination of the best immediate bronzers available.
• Jenni’s Signature Blend contains a yogurt base that is infused with Black Currant Oil and Pear for deeply hydrated skin that is visibly smoother and more even.
• Kendi Oil is a non-greasy natural extract that radiates and softens the skin.
• Ink-Drink™Complex this is the first tanning product to contain this complex
• Helps to protect tattoos from fading and has a restoring and rejuvenation effect with Fresh-to-Death Essentials – Vitamin E and Shea Butter keeps your skin looking young and vibrant
• Tropical Coastal Coconut fragrance
Full Review of Australian Gold JWOWW Natural Black Bronzer with Ink Drink Complex
I don’t use bronzers very often but when summer’s around the corner I head to the tanning salon to get a head start on my tan. I don’t have pale skin but I definitely don’t have anything close to a nice golden glow either. I had heard so many good things about Australian Gold JWOWW Natural Black Bronzer with Ink Drink Complex that I had to try it.
I was a little weary about using this lotion for the first time, I normally am with any new product especially bronzers. I’m always afraid of getting any orange color on my skin but this product was great, no orange color at all!
I’ve used JWOWW bronzer both in a tanning bed and outdoors. It definitely works better in a tanning bed because there’s more direct light but it also works really well outdoors just takes a little longer to get the same results. I’ve great results just after two tanning sessions, it was amazing how much darker I got. The formula in this product actually helps the tissue produce as much pigment as possible so you get a really great looking tan.
The lotion is just a little runnier than similar products I’ve used in the past and it doesn’t absorb as quickly but it’s not overly runny. It contains all natural ingredients, no chemicals so it helps you get the most out of your tanning sessions. It has a nice coconut scent which is not overpowering, just a nice soft scent.
Some special things this product contains is Kendi oil which really hydrates your skin and it has a yogurt base that soothes the skin. The Ink-Drink Complex contains antioxidants, rich Shea butter and beeswax that help protect your tattoos. If you have ink like I do, this is an amazing product and it will help keep your tattoos vibrant, no fading.
I purchased my first bottle from a tanning salon and it was over $80! I love a great product but I was not willing to that amount of money again. You can find it much cheaper online.
I am quite happy with this lotion and have been using for a while now. I would rate this product a 7 out of 10. It produces a great looking tan in little time and it’s all natural but I prefer a lotion that absorbs a little better than this one. This is a good lotion and if you want a dark, natural looking tan, go out and get yourself a bottle, you won’t regret it.